Saturday, December 18, 2010

leopard print seat covers in transit.

Meet Solace.




This is me and Jarrett's new project. We scored the pup from one of my dance sisters (for free, yipee), and we fell in love with him!

However, I guess to combat the notion his name bears, lil dude either doesn't like me, or he's become too high-class to sit in a mediocre 2011 Ford compact car for all of 20 minutes. He totally massacred my new car--with DOG POOP!

Omgah I wish we had taken a photo--of my face. I was so upset I could strangle him, but then he hit me with those undeniable puppy eyes of his. Can't believe not long after we spent HOURS cleaning the inside of my car (carpet interior), I still found myself shopping for doggy sweaters.


(Sigh), this is obviously the beginning of a beautiful friendship.





BLEH.

-__-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails