Friday, December 17, 2010

I'll send you my love....on a wire.

No, I'm not dead. (pause)

butttt I've been ignoring this blog like craaazyyyy (major sad sace).

WHAT CAN I SAY?

This semester was gruesome. Between Spelman and Essence (dance line), I don't know where my mind is; it's all over the place!

However, good news is my Jarrett is back and we're back in action! After the almost year that he spent living in Baltimore, he finally came back! (big grin) We went to my grandmothers house over Thanksgiving break and reunited with my fam.




SHOPPING WISE:

My pockets have been slowing alll theee wayy down. I've been working at Metropark as a seasonal employee lately so I haven't been indulging in my Betsey as usual--but I'll be back on the map soon enough!

In the mean time I've been thrifting mostly, which is more fun anyway. :)

LATERZ. I'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Hope you have fun this Christmas!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlie!! Your blog is hot; I checked it out.

    :)

    Happy Holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails