Sunday, January 16, 2011

as my thighs burn.





I never thought I would be able to perform in a damn-near-filled Georgia Dome, but once again...


it is time.


The 9th annual Honda Battle of the Bands will be on January 29th, 2011. This will be my second year performing with the Essence Danceline of CAU.


Here is a line up of the participating colleges :

Virginia State University

South Carolina State University

Slbany State University

Jackson State University

Bethune Cookman University

Clark Atlanta University

Winston-Salem State University

Tennessee State University



We've been conditioning and suddenly it feels as if all my holiday food went to my legs! So as my thighs burn, I'm going to try my best to think about the audience members ready to see an excellent show, and less about my burning hamstrings.

this might be harder than I thought.

Hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails