Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My New Rain Companion


So, I searched Betsey's website like two weeks ago to spot this lovely blue tinted rose printed raincoat! OMG, it's so outrageous, spontaneous, and absolutely loud! But wait, thats not the best part. When I looked at the price of it on the Betsey Johnson site, it was retailing for $200, but when I visited Nordstrom, it was only $98! Can you say steal?! I'm so ready to tackle these April showers now!




It's supposed to be arriving on Friday, so I shall post a pic of me wearing it soon! (wink, wink. It's supposed to rain ALL weekend! YES!)

HAPPY BETSEY, HAPPY SPRING! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Does she do matching rain boots? She should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That would be SICK if she made matching rainboots. I haven't seen any, but I will defintely keep looking out for some!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a Comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails